Re: Re: subject

Profile photo of Anonymous

@shakeel wrote:

“Morocco was 2005 news. Many got burned. Look for Saidia development for example.”

Saidia, was never a good proposition. It was being developed by Fadesa and any one who has bought from Fadesa, apart from their current crises will know what I mean. I am not sure what do you mean by “burned”. The early buyers are sitting on a decent paper profit, the teething problems will get resolved as it the first project of the Azur plan and the king has his reputation on the line.

I was offered “Saidia” before it was launched for some very attractive prices. I turned it down for the main reason that I did not have faith in Fadesa, was not sure if the airport will ever have flights from UK, lack of infrastructure and it was too close to Algeria.

Tangier’s side Atlantic/Med is OK.

It might be that the 2005 investors did OK-ish in MOrocco. But most people put money there in 2006 when the prices were out of whack.
The 2008 prices in Saidia are less than the 2006 prices so people who bought there in 2006 lost money.

The other Plan Azure resorts on the Atlantic are nice but we are talking about 300K+ prices which are not for everybody’s pockets.

The other resorts around Tangier, Asilah et al. will be a lot similar to the ones in Spain i.e. overbuilt and tasteless.