Re: Re: Press articles about the Spanish property situation

LoadingFavourite
Profile photo of DBMarcos99
DBMarcos99
Participant

@shakeel wrote:

Alcala has a University. So there will always be a demand. I am not sugguesting a buy to let. I would not do buy to let due to the baised rent regulations and the poor workings of the legal system.

In deed when the economy goes through the first stage of stabalising and than the all mighty backlash/ payback time for the quantative easing. It is better to borrow as inflation will erode the real value of the amount borrowed.

I do like las Rosas & Mirasierra not been there for a long time. My impression was it was for the families due to high level of chalets.

Yes, I like the layout of Mirasierra – a bit more like the English style with gardens and more greenery. But there are apartment blocks in there too, just more understated than in other parts of the city. To be honest, what I’m after really is a view of the mountains, that are snow capped in winter. But I still need to be in the city (or with good transport links) so I can go to the VO cinema, see a show, visit a bookshop, take a beer in the Irish pub etc.