Reply To: Where did a lot of money disappear to?

LoadingFavourite
Profile photo of Anonymous
Anonymous
Participant

@Just Frank wrote:

Rickyt69

As I said welcome to the forum and would be great to have some feedback from you as you may be able to offer some information

1 Why is it that we never have a reply from O.V.P on the forum.

2 Why like today is it that on the Eye Of Spain Forum threads get shut down by O.V.P lawyers everytime we start to get near the money or find links to where the money is thats ruined so many lives.

3 Why is it that the directors are so naive to realise that some never give up and this world is just not big enough for them to hide.
Even if someone is beyond the grave then some will find him there too

THEY HAVE STOLEN INNOCENT PEOPLES MONEY.
THEY HAVE RUINED LIVES BASED ON THE TRUST HUNDREDS THAT GAVE THEM.
THEY RUINED LIVES USING THE LOW LIFE TRICK OF BEING F.S.A APPROVED AND IT GETS NO WORSE THAN THAT.
Robbed pensions.Life Savings.and Peoples Homes.

The sad thing about it is that they could have made a massive amount of money be a straight company
That wasnt enough for them though and they went for the millions without loosing a moments sleep.

Would appreciate any comments as everyone is welcome on the forum we would like them to stay and as you appear to have reason to post regarding links we need excuse us if we feel that perhaps you may be prepared to help now you have some facts Im not looking for any sympathy my name is tina and ricky was my brother who was on the plane

Just Frank 8)