- December 3, 2008 at 9:04 am #54535
Anyone who invested in off-plan Spanish property can probably relate to this.
- December 3, 2008 at 12:06 pm #88342
Hi Mark – I cant seem to get the address onto my browser!!
- December 3, 2008 at 12:54 pm #88343
- December 3, 2008 at 4:23 pm #88345
That was both amusing & uncomfortable at the same time.
- December 3, 2008 at 4:39 pm #88346
If you can’t see the video in this window, then go to:
A good sense of humour will take us through the bad situation we are all in.
At the end of the day, it is only money i.e. stupid pieces of paper or plastic junkie cards.
Were all the stupid slogans like “buy now or be priced out forever” or “it is different this time” been invented in USA? Do they also use them in Spanish language?
- December 3, 2008 at 10:31 pm #88352
- December 4, 2008 at 11:58 pm #88378
Why are real estate people so boring, its not even funny and its been on You tube with different voice overs for months. it just doesnt work in real estate
As Adolf is going to be concerned about investments when he just sends in the tanks to get what he wants.
Now a much better version could be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kYMtGZ7Ejo
Please note the F word is used 2 or 3 times in the text so if that would offend you dont watch it. Obviously if you dont like football you might struggle to see the funny side of it
- December 9, 2008 at 8:13 am #88492
- December 11, 2008 at 9:40 am #88516
sorry, link above doesn’t work.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.