Project in Orgiva £18500

LoadingFavourite

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anonymous Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

A project in the centre of Orgiva in the barrio alta (old traditional area). The site is a potential townhouse with 30sq m and is in 3 sections – one complete solid room, the other two need completed ceilings (the other walls connected to neighbours walls (townhouse). It has permission to build to 2 stories, but as there was previously 3 it is likely that that will be granted. Mainline water supply close by, and easy connection to electricity. The project is in a narrow, dead-end street so no disturbance from vehicles. Very nice neighbours too. The view is out of this world, straight onto la Sierra Contraviesa. I have started this project already and has been completely cleared and safe, ready to go.. but having a family in the UK has settled me here now and no longer have the passion to build it.

Orgiva is the capital of the Alpujarras and benefits from a popular market every thursday. It has many ex-pats and is a popular and beautiful area.

I’ve attached a photo, the project is in red. Please note the building straight ahead has since been competely rebuilt from scratch, so no graffiti and looks very polished.

I have more photos on request.

Profile photo of adiep
    adiep
    Participant

I dont want to be mean, but it looks like a hovel. Wouldnt a bulldozer be the best approach here?

Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

Are, you going to pay for bulldozing cost or is the price net.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.