PEPITA 45.000!!!

LoadingFavourite

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anonymous Anonymous 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

THIS IS MY ONE BEDROOM PROPERTY IN SAN LUIS

CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES

QUIET LOCATION

BEACH 10 MINS

FURNISHED

NO COMMUNAL FEES.

BUS SERVICE

QUICK SALE NEEDED

LEAVE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PICTURES

Anonymous
    Participant

This is the second property you are advertising. Please explain why you are selling two properties.

Anonymous
    Participant

Mark

Just to put your mind at rest it belongs to my mother.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Anonymous
    Participant

I am sure a genuine private seller would post their contact details so that they can be contacted. They are after all selling a house.

But I guess if you were an agent it’s a little difficult to post email me at xyz@spanishsales.com without giving the game away 🙂

Anonymous
    Participant

Mark,

You could introduce the policy that all posts without a telephone contact number will be deleted. That way 99.9999% of all posts will be genuine.

It’s very easy to google a telephone number, to find out what else it is being used for.

A email address is another option, but it’s very easy to create a hotmail account. But then again if you are an agent trying to shift 50 properties managing 50 hotmail accounts to check messages is a LOT of hassle.

Anonymous
    Participant

This user Solvista is shamelessly fishing for business using this and various other usernames, and has the cheek to lie about it when challenged.

solvista
    gbinspain@ymail.com
    Tel: 0034 662 404 334

darklord
    solvista@web2mail.com

scotch
    scottmiles19@yahoo.com

IP: 84.232.23.140

Scotch, Solvista, and darklord, all posting properties for sale from the same IP address, always asking you to leave your email for more info.

Anyone been in touch with this smart alec and know which poxy agency he/she works for?
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4950

Needless to say, don’t contact these people. They can’t be trusted.

Anonymous
    Participant

Wow, a Pepita…now that is a blast from the past. Built by Masa.

Anonymous
    Participant

Problem is with “these” people is that they push the genuine sellers further down the forum ………….. is there a solution.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.