- February 1, 2014 at 10:48 am #57926
- February 1, 2014 at 12:59 pm #119064
I am sure that forum users are well aware of the position a few percentage point does not make a difference. It is for this reason that I will always advocate the non payment of taxes where ever it is possible to do. The day I see a fair, balance and a working tax system e.g charging buyers more plus the fine for updating property values, returning tax pais by non residents in say three months my views will remain the same.
Payment of Taxes did not help the Prior’s and the thousands other. .
- February 1, 2014 at 7:41 pm #119069
Good for you shakeel, that leaves sun, sea, wine, food and brown envelopes. Viva Espana 😉
- February 1, 2014 at 8:28 pm #119070
If you can beat them join them & in Rome do …….. comes to mind.
- February 6, 2014 at 1:20 pm #119084
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.