Tagged: NIE numbers
- January 5, 2007 at 12:12 pm #52534
When applying for an NIE number, does your passport have to show at least 6 mths before the expiry date. My passport expires in May
- January 9, 2007 at 5:08 pm #68260
Still unable to locate answer to my question, regarding passport, anyone advise ?
- January 9, 2007 at 5:19 pm #68261
According to the Ministry of Interior website:
http://www.mir.es/SGACAVT/extranje/regimen_gen … cacion/nie
there is no requirement for a passport to have more than 6 months to run before it expires. In addition I have never known an application be declined on this basis and think it highly unlikely that this would transpire.
- January 9, 2007 at 7:30 pm #68263
That is not a requirement in Spain.
- January 9, 2007 at 7:32 pm #68264
My apologies Glyn. I didn´t see your post. It confirms mine though.
- January 9, 2007 at 8:22 pm #68265
Glyn & Maria
Many thanks for your kind assistance, problem solved
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.