- February 15, 2007 at 9:50 am #52639
On the news last night. Marisol Yagüe, ex-Mayor of Marbella, had cosmetic surgery – breasts and buttocks – paid for with bribes from Aifos. Just when you thought the story couldn’t go any lower…..
- February 15, 2007 at 10:40 am #69260
Difficult assets to seize as well 😕
- February 15, 2007 at 11:02 am #69262
Thanks for keeping us abreast of developments, I had hoped that the authorities would get to the bottom of things etc.. 🙂
- February 15, 2007 at 11:21 am #69264
Its a bit of a bum do folks!
When she was arrested she was actually recovering from surgery and still had the stiches in when sent to the health farm (Alhaurin el Grande prison for the uninitiated)
- February 15, 2007 at 11:28 am #69265
In the longterm, I don’t know which she’ll ever find harder to live down – the corruption or the cosmetic surgery.
Looking at her eyeing the other woman – it seems she’s thinking “dammit, I obviously went to the wrong cosmetic surgeon…..”
- February 15, 2007 at 3:04 pm #69269
I would like to get involved in asset stripping. on second thoughts maybe not.
- February 15, 2007 at 3:10 pm #69270
Yes but it isn´t completed yet and the surgeon will not refund her deposit.
- February 15, 2007 at 3:13 pm #69271
I wonder if she got planning permission or a reformation license..Tee Hee
- February 15, 2007 at 4:43 pm #69282
Who has the license of first occupation…. better stop now, could get rude! 😳
- February 15, 2007 at 5:39 pm #69286
……i think it will a long time coming!
- February 15, 2007 at 5:43 pm #69287
i meant it will BE along time coming
……..ah well never mind, i think it’s time to go home!
- February 16, 2007 at 9:23 am #69299
Good job you stopped when you did!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.