- November 10, 2008 at 6:16 pm #54471
Have been searching without success for the posting about one judge’s summing up where he declared that bank guarantees, whether the wording was correct or not, should be honoured by banks regardless. He said they should apply the spirit of the law, not the letter of the law.
Or did I dream that??!!
Grateful to anyone supplying a reference…
- November 10, 2008 at 6:26 pm #87606
- November 10, 2008 at 6:43 pm #87607
Well done hillybilly. What an interesting thread.
- November 10, 2008 at 6:52 pm #87608
You’ve now put doubt in my mind as I thought the posting was more recent than February and was concerned with the wording of the guarantee not the dating on it.
I could be wrong, but I live in hope.
- November 10, 2008 at 7:37 pm #87611
THis judge is too sensible. Is he a Spanish judge ????
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.