- December 1, 2006 at 11:55 am #52472
- December 1, 2006 at 2:11 pm #67596
Has anybody any idea just what this article says about La Reserva?
- December 1, 2006 at 3:12 pm #67598
It just says that some of the licences will be allowed but in the case of la Reserva and some other developments, mainly by those involved in the malaya case these are going to be checked out/reviewed.
- December 1, 2006 at 3:55 pm #67599
Thank you Katy, much appreciated
- December 1, 2006 at 7:18 pm #67602
Concerning La Reserva……….
Is the article referring to 2 specific blocks?
It mentions 1 of 168 houses and 1 of 97.
The box on the right of the article states La Reserva 2260/02 and 288/03
- December 1, 2006 at 8:18 pm #67603
There are two phases, I believe at La Reserva. In the Spanish version I can see that Las Chapas is mentioned but in the babelfish translation nothing is mentioned. Las Chapas is where Green Hills is. I believe that Green hills and other Eralia developments are still under revision.
- December 2, 2006 at 12:04 pm #67607
Hi Clair, Dorothy, Katy & Indecision ❗
Just dug out my enormous box of paperwork. I am pretty sure that:
(1) 97 = Phase 2 Manzana 6
(2) 168 = Phase 2 Manzana 3 Block 7 (This is the largest block)
‘My’ apt. is in Manzana 3, Block 7. 😥
Hope this helps
- December 2, 2006 at 12:10 pm #67608
Thanks Suzanne, and GOOD LUCK.
- December 2, 2006 at 5:46 pm #67612
thankyou dorothy for your reply on typicallyspanish.co.uk we are in manzana 3 block 7. i am sure it will get sorted out in the end. they need a ring road built so pennorya are going to give something. are you in this block to. we will be glad when all this is over the worry is not good for the health!!
- December 2, 2006 at 5:55 pm #67613
Hello Jim, I am not a purchaser of La Reserva, Suzanne is probably the best for info. on this development.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.