- August 1, 2010 at 5:27 pm #55786
Just spent a few days around here..it’s super, awsome!
- August 2, 2010 at 7:33 am #100184
Beautiful photos Katy.
Reminds me of some of the stunning landscape/beaches in north Cornwall. Very rugged there too.
- August 2, 2010 at 5:48 pm #100200
Very similar to prai de rocha in the algarve, very rugged and beautiful.
- October 3, 2010 at 3:37 pm #101004
Have you been their in Winters or Autmn ??
- October 4, 2010 at 10:52 am #101013
I’ve been to both Galicia and Cornwall in the Autumn.
Colours are amazing as the leaves etc. turn. In the Winter the rough seas are also a great sight.
One just has to remember to dress sensibly and don the thermals. 🙂
For us (and the dogs) walks are enjoyable and invigorating. Love it!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.