- October 18, 2006 at 11:47 am #52366
I’m trying to set up a power of attorney so a friend can act on my behalf in Ibiza. However having filled in and faxed the appilication forms over to the Spanish Consulate in London, I called and was told that they are unable to sort anything out until at least 30 November. They recommended approaching an English notary campany. Can anyone recommend anyone based in London?
- October 18, 2006 at 12:00 pm #66850
- October 18, 2006 at 12:36 pm #66851
- October 18, 2006 at 3:06 pm #66859
I also recommend Depinna 🙂
- October 19, 2006 at 3:01 pm #66905
Thanks everyone. I’ve contacted Da Pinna and I’m off to see them on Monday.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.