Coastal Detached 4 Bed 3 Bath Villa With Pool €385,000

LoadingFavourite

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anonymous Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

I wish to sell my lovely totally legal Villa which I have lived in for 5 years due to having to return to the Uk with my work. The Villa is South facing 4 bed, 3 bath villa with 8 X 4 pool & sea views from most rooms. Villa is in an elevated position & is approx 190m2 build, it is 15 years old has been updated including new floors, new bathrooms, double glazed windows. My property sits on a 340m2, low maintenance plot with ample storage & terracing. There is an integral garage which is currently used for gym equipment & storage. This can easily be converted to further bedrooms if required or seperate annex. My property is approx 5 minutes walk to the very large sandy beaches, shops, bars & restaurants of Bolnuevo, which situated near the Puerto De Mazarron Murcia, it would make an excellent family home. Entrance – into large hall which is currently used as a dining area. Arch to main lounge/diner. The inner hall is accessed via double sliding doors. The kitchen, shower room, garage & wide, sweeping staircase to the first floor are accessed via this hall. We have a spacious lounge/diner with patio doors to the terrace with sea views. Open fireplace with wood burner & Air-conditioning installed. There are lovely Sea views from the lounge. A fully fitted kitchen with ample white units & black granite worktops. Double sink, ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor, fridge freezer, washing machine & dishwasher. Door to small rear terrace with new (Junkers) gas water heater, fixed seating & brick built BBQ. Steps lead to pool area with an 8 x 4 pool.
    Bedroom 1 – large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & patio doors to terrace with sea views. En-suite shower room with shower, sink & toilet. Stunning sea views from bedroom.
    Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 – all double bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has freestanding wardrobes. Bedrooms 3 & 4 have patio doors to terraces both with sea views. Bedroom 4 is currently used as an office. Phone points are i9nstalled to 3 of the bedrooms.
    Shower room – downstairs – consisting of large walk-in shower, inset sink and vanity unit, bidet & toilet.
    Bathroom – upstairs – consisting of bath with shower over, sink, bidet & toilet.
    There is ducted hot & cold air-conditioning to the top floor & seperate unit for the lounge . All windows are double glazed , tilt & turn & include integral mosquito screens. Rejas to all windows with sliding rejas to all four sets of patio doors. There is an integral garage & a gated driveway drive for off road parking for 4 cars . A large purpose built storage room is off the drive with electric & lighting installed. A Water deposit is installed for baccup but in 5 years hardly been used. Landline telephone & ADSL available. Satellite tv is installed, Bolnuevo is a lovely area non urbanization with a mix of Nationalities mostly spanish, some English French & German. there are lovely scenic walks in this area, also lots of other activities. Please email for photos & any further questions to aprildiet@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous
    Participant

Suzy, you’ll struggle to get any interest with an ad like this.

If you are serious about selling you need to do an ad like this:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5125

Anonymous
    Participant

Suzy, you’ll struggle to get any interest with an ad like this.

If you are serious about selling you need to do an ad like this:
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5125

Anonymous
    Participant

What makes you so sure that it totally or partially legal ????

Anonymous
    Participant

What makes you so sure that it totally or partially legal ????

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.