- March 15, 2009 at 7:27 am #54826
as mentioned in dispatches
- March 22, 2009 at 10:40 pm #90936
I never trusted her – I always felt she was far too calculating. 😕
- March 23, 2009 at 7:15 am #90937
well said russ, you summed her up just right. ❗
- March 23, 2009 at 7:59 am #90938
Nice figure though 🙄
- March 23, 2009 at 8:05 am #90939
Very punny! 😆
- March 23, 2009 at 8:09 am #90940
Obviously the numbers just didn’t stack up…
- March 23, 2009 at 1:37 pm #90952
Should never have tried to sell properties on the Consonant.
- March 23, 2009 at 2:14 pm #90953
never mind the property, it’s people who count.
- March 23, 2009 at 2:15 pm #90954Russ W wrote:I never trusted her – I always felt she was far too calculating. 😕
I would n´t trust any so called celebrity who lends their name to any type of product.
I do not trust any media related organisation who lend their name to products or schemes. Locally we have recently had a Marbella based English speaking radio station recommending a so called expert in cosmetic surgery who had no qualifications , a financial adviser who stated he had 8 years experience in investment with the same company when it was only formed in May last year, it had an accomodation address in London and supposedly other offices in such well known financial centres as Belize and other similar places. ALL HIS CLAIMS WERE LIES BUT nobody checked his claims. he was even given a 5-10 minute slot to give advice about investments.
Radio stations,newspapers, Carol Vorderman and her cronies need money to survive, just look at the mess ITV is in ,in the UK due to falling revenues , all are desperate for money, and they do not really think about the consequences “their recommendation”may cause.
Thank God for this forum, which hopefully has and will protect people who believe everything they are told, or see.
I remember many years ago Andrew Cruikshank,Dr Cameron in Dr Finlay´s Casebook, was asked to appear in an advertisement for I think Kraft Crackerbarrel cheese, he refused because he did not like the product and could not endorse a product he did n´t like himself. Cannot see that happening now.
Caveat Emptor , beware of messengers bringing gifts, just because Carol Vorderman ,Parkinson or Cilla Black recommend something it does n´t make it a good product or offer. Check the small print, check it again and again then ask about it on a forum such as this, see what other people think, has anyone any experiences good or bad.
Elementary my dear Watson, elementary. So elementary that few of us do it.
- March 23, 2009 at 3:27 pm #90956
….sounds quite vowel!
- March 23, 2009 at 4:26 pm #90958
Your teatime teaser clue.
Your response to the statement, “A Vorderman Property is a quality property”.
- March 23, 2009 at 4:55 pm #90959
Is the answer LO-BLOCKS because they won’t be finished.
- March 23, 2009 at 5:05 pm #90961
(Think it’s Bosnian for “knickers!”)
So as far as celebrities endorsing property companies/developments are concerned, that’s Carol out of the equation then.
- March 23, 2009 at 5:22 pm #90962
Hi Charlie – your post reminds me of some advice given to me about why one shouldn’t wear Ukrainian underpants – because Chernobyll fall-out.
- March 23, 2009 at 5:24 pm #90963
This is a family forum Russ!
- March 23, 2009 at 5:28 pm #90964
Sorry – I’ll hang out somewhere else 🙁
- March 23, 2009 at 5:41 pm #90966
If you dare go to another forum at least we’ll know which side you’re on.
- March 23, 2009 at 5:50 pm #90967
- March 23, 2009 at 6:11 pm #90968
Think it’s better Left now and we get back to topic.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.