Buying NOW?????

LoadingFavourite

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anonymous Anonymous 8 years ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #54488
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Hello everyone

    Is it smart to buy NOW or is it better to wait a few months??

    And about the askingprice for a house, how many % lower can you go??

    what is realistic??.

    We are looking for a house in the Axarquia. Perhaps is there someone who wants to sells his/her house??

    many questions but thanks for your answers.

  • #87893
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @granny wrote:

    Hello everyone

    Is it smart to buy NOW or is it better to wait a few months??

    And about the askingprice for a house, how many % lower can you go??

    what is realistic??.

    We are looking for a house in the Axarquia. Perhaps is there someone who wants to sells his/her house??

    many questions but thanks for your answers.

    Buy now, prices will skyrocket after January 1-st as buyers will start snapping up all the available properties in most of the up-and-coming areas. You have 45 days left before
    being priced out forever. ๐Ÿ˜†

  • #87895
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    granny

    BUY NOW!!!………then go and learn how to suck eggs?

    joking apart, advice from those better qualified than me to help, is wait, wait, wait, at the moment and for some time yet? General opinion is that price falls are most likely, and they could be big?

  • #87908
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @flosmichael wrote:

    @granny wrote:
    Hello everyone

    Is it smart to buy NOW or is it better to wait a few months??

    And about the askingprice for a house, how many % lower can you go??

    what is realistic??.

    We are looking for a house in the Axarquia. Perhaps is there someone who wants to sells his/her house??

    many questions but thanks for your answers.

    Buy now, prices will skyrocket after January 1-st as buyers will start snapping up all the available properties in most of the up-and-coming areas. You have 45 days left before
    being priced out forever. ๐Ÿ˜†

    How do you know so sure???

  • #87909
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Hi Granny
    Well there are some reports that now is a good time and no one can be 100% sure.
    There are those that say prices will fall by 40% but no one appears to know from what point.
    There are some very desperate people and the best people to ask is trusted agents.
    Inez is good and used to be a regular poster here.
    What will be important if you want a real deal will be your financial situation as mortgages are very difficult to come by.
    Cash is king at the moment and any easing of that in the coming years may effect your bargaining position.

    Good luck and dont forget if yer buying with capital in sterling your position is going to be very weak at the moment and something that you need to consider strongly.

    Regards
    Just Dan

  • #87914
    Profile photo of Inez
    Inez
    Participant

    Thanks Frank! Im still here and look in most days. Been very busy luckily but with some of the postings going on its hardly worth bothering as of late

    Take it easy – and watch your spelling when youre angry, its worse than mine after a glass or two!! ๐Ÿ˜†

  • #87916
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Hi Gal
    I am as I am and yer right my spelling is rubbish.
    Dont do the spell check as it warts and all with me.
    Right as well regarding posting and must have had a moment of madness.
    Now your telling porkies regarding a glass or two ๐Ÿ˜€
    You are of the ones that I was refering to when I said I missed contributions of those I respected ( better suggest a group hug before the flack comes ) ๐Ÿ˜€
    You keep busy and will join you on the otherside for a while as in case you havent noticed I dont think I am on to many Christmas card lists just now ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Just Frank 8)

  • #87918
    Profile photo of Fuengi (Andrew)
    Fuengi (Andrew)
    Participant

    @granny wrote:

    We are looking for a house in the Axarquia. Perhaps is there someone who wants to sells his/her house??

    many questions but thanks for your answers.

    Hi granny.

    can’t tell you much about price in axarquia.

    If your avatar/name is anything to go by its worth noting that the area as had problems recently in regards to medical care/health services.

    It is also one of the areas that has suffered the most from water shortages in recent times

  • #87934
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @granny wrote:

    @flosmichael wrote:
    @granny wrote:
    Hello everyone

    Is it smart to buy NOW or is it better to wait a few months??

    And about the askingprice for a house, how many % lower can you go??

    what is realistic??.

    We are looking for a house in the Axarquia. Perhaps is there someone who wants to sells his/her house??

    many questions but thanks for your answers.

    Buy now, prices will skyrocket after January 1-st as buyers will start snapping up all the available properties in most of the up-and-coming areas. You have 45 days left before
    being priced out forever. ๐Ÿ˜†

    How do you know so sure???

    I was joking.

    I would advise you to go to Axarquia and look in detail to what is available. Then make offers. It depends on how much money you have available and whether you need a mortgage.

    If you have cash, you might get a good deal. If you need a mortgage, it might be hard to get it.

    Be sure of your financial situation before starting the buying process. Beware of illegal builds.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.