Best property websites

LoadingFavourite

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anonymous Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #54461
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    I´ll be looking to buy a resale apartment in Nerja some time in the next 12 months or so. As part of my research I have started following this site avidly. 🙂

    The best website I have found for property listings thus far, again from a thread on here, is http://www.kyero.com. Are there any others that people can recommend?

  • #87416
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Fees are ‘a bit’ over the top aren’t they?

    “The price quoted does not include agents fee of 10,000€ plus IVA or a sitefinders fee of 5,172€ plus IVA and you should allow a further 10% to 13% for purchase tax, land registry fees and notary fees”.

    All those fees on a cortijo for sale at 48,000 euros. 😆

  • #87418
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Kyero.com is a site used by many agents, its a bit like the Rightmove site in the UK.

  • #87425
    Profile photo of Aunty Val
    Aunty Val
    Participant

    Try Think Spain as well – a lot of agents advertise properties on there.

  • #87426
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Other useful sites are idealista.com and fotocasa.es. Both can send you alerts when new properties are listed.

  • #87430
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Hi Brian

    You could also try http://www.segundamano.es/ for property from owners and agents, also most newspaers have online classified pages such as ‘Sur in English’.
    If you want to buy from an agent go to http://www.infocasa.com this is the server that most of the agents use, if you click on a chosen search property it will reveal the listing agent.

    Steve V

  • #87432
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Hello

    Most of the sites recomanded are outdated. I have contacted multiple of those, and 9 out 10 homes were sold or retracted a while ago.

    Very few are up to date

  • #87434
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Thats total rubbish

    The two sites that lex and I put forward are updated daily and idealista and segundamano are virtually real time.

    SV

  • #87440
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    As much as I don’t recommend agents you could try

    http://www.guidobauersl.com
    siobhan@guidobauersl.com
    tel: +34 952 53 24 27

    I have dealt with Siobhan Maciejeski in Torrox Costa and found her to honest and enthusiastic.

    I think they also have a presence in Nerja.

  • #87470
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Thanks all – useful information.

  • #87483
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    My biggest problems with property portals is they basically sell advertising and will let any agent join.

    They then tell the customer that they wont be earning any money if you buy a property via there site which some people interperate that the agent has been checked out by the property portal.

    Anyone using a portal should get some independent advice about the agent they end up using IMO

  • #87484
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @Senor Nick wrote:

    My biggest problems with property portals is they basically sell advertising and will let any agent join.

    They then tell the customer that they wont be earning any money if you buy a property via there site which some people interperate that the agent has been checked out by the property portal.

    Anyone using a portal should get some independent advice about the agent they end up using IMO

    Hello Nick

    What are the recommanded Agents on this site?
    What is the normal charge they require?

    Thanks

    David

  • #87485
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @bentdavi wrote:

    @Senor Nick wrote:
    My biggest problems with property portals is they basically sell advertising and will let any agent join.

    They then tell the customer that they wont be earning any money if you buy a property via there site which some people interperate that the agent has been checked out by the property portal.

    Anyone using a portal should get some independent advice about the agent they end up using IMO

    Hello Nick

    What are the recommanded Agents on this site?
    What is the normal charge they require?

    Thanks

    David

    I am not sure I understand the question

    There are a few of us who are agents who use this site but I dont think there are any so called recommended agents as Mark would leave himself open to a lawsuit if someone had a bad experience with an agent he recommended. As for charge its normally the seller who pays the agents fees

    All I am saying is if you visit a property portal, unlike this site the portal just sells advertising and therefore is unlikely to make checks on the agents who spend money with them and therefore if you knew to Spain you might end up with a bad agent.

    I know two other agents on this site and there good people who i would have no problem recomending.

    I hope that helps

  • #87486
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @Senor Nick wrote:

    @bentdavi wrote:
    @Senor Nick wrote:
    My biggest problems with property portals is they basically sell advertising and will let any agent join.

    They then tell the customer that they wont be earning any money if you buy a property via there site which some people interperate that the agent has been checked out by the property portal.

    Anyone using a portal should get some independent advice about the agent they end up using IMO

    Hello Nick

    What are the recommanded Agents on this site?
    What is the normal charge they require?

    Ok , Then what is the normal Fee that you guys charge, for your services?

    Here is couple of things that I found

    http://www.thinkspain.com/spanish-property/476215

    http://www.thinkspain.com/spanish-property/376738

    http://www.thinkspain.com/spanish-property/179179

    http://www.thinkspain.com/spanish-property/312211

    http://www.thinkspain.com/spanish-property/607552

    What is your opinion?

    What can you do for me?

    Thanks

    David

    Thanks

    David

    I am not sure I understand the question

    There are a few of us who are agents who use this site but I dont think there are any so called recommended agents as Mark would leave himself open to a lawsuit if someone had a bad experience with an agent he recommended. As for charge its normally the seller who pays the agents fees

    All I am saying is if you visit a property portal, unlike this site the portal just sells advertising and therefore is unlikely to make checks on the agents who spend money with them and therefore if you knew to Spain you might end up with a bad agent.

    I know two other agents on this site and there good people who i would have no problem recomending.

    I hope that helps

  • #87488
    Profile photo of Inez
    Inez
    Participant

    Standard agents dont charge the buyers per se, the fee is included in the sael. Fees range from 2.5% upwards really and the average tends to be 5%

    A good agent bats for both sides and aims to strike a fair deal, the skill is the negotiating as well as matching client to property.

    Is it country property you are looking for?

  • #87489
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @inez wrote:

    Standard agents dont charge the buyers per se, the fee is included in the sael. Fees range from 2.5% upwards really and the average tends to be 5%

    A good agent bats for both sides and aims to strike a fair deal, the skill is the negotiating as well as matching client to property.

    Is it country property you are looking for?

    Yes , I am looking for a Detached house, Could be as far as 15 to 20 min from the sea. Prefer closer, but my 200000 Euros budget, may not get me much closer. Anywhere in the costa del sol, not nessesarely the ones I picked. A country house will do just great. If you hear of any , please email. bentdavi@cox.net.

    Thanks

    David

  • #87514
    Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

    @bentdavi wrote:

    @inez wrote:
    Standard agents dont charge the buyers per se, the fee is included in the sael. Fees range from 2.5% upwards really and the average tends to be 5%

    A good agent bats for both sides and aims to strike a fair deal, the skill is the negotiating as well as matching client to property.

    Is it country property you are looking for?

    Yes , I am looking for a Detached house, Could be as far as 15 to 20 min from the sea. Prefer closer, but my 200000 Euros budget, may not get me much closer. Anywhere in the costa del sol, not nessesarely the ones I picked. A country house will do just great. If you hear of any , please email. bentdavi@cox.net.

    Thanks

    David

    David,

    I may or may not be able to help but I dont approach anyone on this site unless they request me to do so, if you would like me to try and help please PM me and I’ll do my best however alot would depend on your defeinition of a country house 20 minutes from Costa del Sol 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.