- February 22, 2012 at 10:44 am #56536
Spanish bank Bankia are offering 1,400 new homes with discounts of 50pc or more, or so they say. I did a quick check and the first one I looked at only had a discount of 25pc 😕
- February 22, 2012 at 10:57 am #107973
How do you work out the selling price Mark? The site is very unclear. I assume the figures quoted are the annual rental quota.
In fact there’s something strange about the site altogether.
https://www.hogares.es/compra/vivienda/ficha/8010453 I have never seen a townhouse in Mojacar at this price
and this https://www.hogares.es/compra/vivienda/ficha/6943757. Are they selling the whole block?
- February 22, 2012 at 1:05 pm #107975
The first question 50% of what ? Besides I do not believe the sincerety of the offer.
- February 22, 2012 at 4:04 pm #107977
The normal BS from spanish banks it seems.
- February 22, 2012 at 7:23 pm #107980
Yep, Ardun you said it. Do they not realise the difference betwen a Bank & a street hustler.
- February 24, 2012 at 9:09 am #107994
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.