ARENAL 2000 BEHIND BARS!!!!

LoadingFavourite

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anonymous Anonymous 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Fuengi (Andrew)
    Fuengi (Andrew)
    Participant

I’ve just heard that the owner of La Cañada/ ARENAL 2000, Rafael Gomez has been arrested in connection to Marbella scandal. As well the former local police chief and 20 or so other arenal employees are also currently behind bars.

At this rate there not going to be anyone left in Marbella.

Profile photo of katy
    katy
    Spectator

Not before time. However if its anything like AIFOS don’t hold your breath 🙄

Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

Along with 12 other builders/promoters, 10 staff of the ayuntamiento and 4 others! See http://www.lanuevaespana.es/, which lists all the names if your that interested…or anyother Spanish paper I’d guess!

Profile photo of mariadecastro
    mariadecastro
    Participant

One of the managers of AIFOS has also been arrested.

mariadecastro
    Participant

30 people: 10 from local town and the rest among developers and promoters. Good job! Spain is taking action!
    M.

Profile photo of katy
    katy
    Spectator

Hey, theres an interesting topic on holidayforums.co.uk re. the arenal 2000 guy, someone keeps trying to post it on the forum and they keep censoring it, show what a good forum this is. Stick to this one guys.

Anonymous
    Participant

Maria

‘One of the managers of AIFOS has also been arrested.’

that’s good news, do you think the net is closing in on the sharks?

I would like to think that the courts will start to reflect on the wrong doings of these…… er’ people when/if we need to present our cases of injustice. What more evidence do they need that these people just think that they are above the law and can just ruin peoples lives with their lies and dishonest ways.

mariadecastro
    Participant

I have got my hopes with these Prosecutors and Judges who are very active in the investigations and penalization of these crimes. They are doing a very professional and aggressive maneuver. And of course, conducting every information for the best achievement of the end of this criminal behavious in Andalucia.

Anonymous
    Participant

Maria

i so really hope you are right, the mess we are in at Miraflores, is a perfect example i think, of how can seemingly just get away with flouting the law, and not caring one bit for all the people they are trying to swindle and making our lives miserable. How much longer and how many more people will be victims, even though we have done nothing wrong!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.