- October 29, 2006 at 9:29 am #52399
Can some one please conform the following:
1) Does Administrator of a block of appartment has to be a member of the colegio of administradores for him/her to be appointed as a administrator ?
2) If not, does he/she has to have some other qualifications ?
3) What guidelines of competency he/she must display in his/her duties ?
4)If he/she is not a member and is imcompetant/negligent in his/her duites. what action can be taken against him/her ?
Finally, as it seams all regions of Spain have their own colegio, do they talk to each other and would they have the same policies/standards ?
- October 29, 2006 at 10:10 am #67081
Shakeel – check out the website that Dorothy posted on my thread ” legality of community of owners”.
I suspect you will find the answer there. My understanding is that an Administrator does not have to have formal qualifications – but I think that Dorothy’s article will be specific about this.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.