A small world for sale for 120.000€

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Welcome to a dream. My tragic finances require me to sell a unique collection of period buildings set in the village of Pilas de Fuente Soto, 12 minutes from Alcala la Real between Granada and Cordoba. Valued at over 300.000€ for mortgage purposes, this is a developer’s wonderland. At 40€ per m2 I am selling at the price of carpet! A lot of work needs to be done but the potential profits are huge. The site is over 2000m2 and the buildings over 3000m2 with the main house over 600m2. Most original details are in tact including the milling machinery, hardwood joinery, terracotta and mosaic tile floors, beamed ceilings, vaulted arch ceilings and stone walls. Could be developed by a group of friends or broken into several propertiers ( the title deeds already divide the property into 3 distinct saleable items)for resale. Also ideal for a country hotel, arts centre or holiday lets. The views and access are excellent as are the title deeds. A mortgage of 70.000€ could be taken over. Development grants are available. Own well and 3phase power supply. The condition of the buildings vary from almost habitable to ruined. Possibly the cheapest property per m2 in existence in Spain. The owner is an architect specializing in traditional restoration who would be happy to help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Homes for Sale by Owner (FSBO) And Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.