- January 8, 2007 at 1:42 pm #52541
Head of planning in Marbella says 90% of the property can be made legal
Monday, 08 Jan 2007
90% of the illegal homes in Marbella can be legalized. That is the message now coming from José María Ruiz Povedano, Director of the planning office in the town.
However for that to happen he tells the Opinion de Málaga newspaper today that the Real Estate Promoters will have to financially compensate the municipality.
He predicts that a new PGOU Urban Plan can be approved in the town within a year.
Meanwhile latest figures show that Marbella is the most expensive place for property along the Andalucian coastline.
Last year prices rose by 8.1% to reach 2,424 € per square metre.
So money paid to the Town Hall by developers for their illegal builds can be in white envelopes now, instead of brown ones 🙄
- January 8, 2007 at 4:15 pm #68240
Whats the difference between Brown and White. I am colour blind.
- January 9, 2007 at 9:24 am #68251
well at least you are qualified to work in the town hall then, if you need a job!!!!!!
- January 9, 2007 at 1:05 pm #68254
To work there you need other atributes as well. Colour blindness will open the doors in the absence of anchufes. An example of such
1) Mentality that I do not need to do any thing. I am doing a favour by turning up.
2) How not to do things forget in an effecient manner or in any manner.
3) people who come to see me to sort out the mess that I have created should be shot before hand.
4) I dont have to do anything after 13.00 hours even my timings are upto 14.00 hours. Even if the person cannot come and see me later as he/she has to leave the country.
5) I have right to charge you penalty even you made all the efforts to play by the rule.
6) I can give planning permission as its earns IBI.
7) Take extended puentes.
I am afraid apart from colour blindness. I am blessed with concious and I can sllep at night.
- January 9, 2007 at 3:06 pm #68258
One essential job specification you forget to add was the ability to shrug your shoulders/sigh/gaze skyward/huff and treat with contempt anyone that dare enter your office to complain they have lost their life savings due to your incompetance and corruption!!
- January 9, 2007 at 4:52 pm #68259
Do you think turkeys will vote for Chritsmas.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- January 10, 2007 at 6:28 pm #68270
One other skill that would come in handy would be a couple of acting lessions as they would come in handy when faced with an irate person who has been swindled out of their hard earned cash bu unscrupulous
develpoers or estate agents ond such…. then again you could just shrug your shoulders and say ” no Conprende”
I am afraid most of us would not be emploped as we are just too honest!
- January 10, 2007 at 7:49 pm #68271
…….oh yes, i’ve been emploped…….from a great height i think!!!
- January 10, 2007 at 8:43 pm #68272
😆 😆 😆
- January 10, 2007 at 8:48 pm #68273
I really must be more careful about my spelling……..
then again I suppose I can always rely on others to be quick in pointing
out my spelling mistakes!
- January 10, 2007 at 11:30 pm #68275
Don’t change a thing Bettyboo – you’re a STAR for adding a bit of light relief.
- January 11, 2007 at 8:44 am #68276
….o.k i’m sorry, my spelling is often worse, so i can’t say anything, i just couldn’t resist being silly. It’s helping to keep me sane at the moment while i’m living a CDS nightmare!
- January 11, 2007 at 7:09 pm #68290
Bettyboo…I agree with Charlie….Soooooo funny!! 😆
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.