400 rundown stations to be auctioned off..

LoadingFavourite

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anonymous Anonymous 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of DBMarcos99
    DBMarcos99
    Participant

http://www.02b.com/en/notices/2013/04/adif_to_auction_off_400_rundown_railway_stations_4616.php

May be of interest to some, although the starting price seems a tad high (65k). Depends on location, as always.

Profile photo of Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

Wait until they start selling off rundown churches. The biggest building in the best location in countless villages up and down Spain. Emptier and emptier with every passing year…..sort of like the vicarage.

Profile photo of GarySFBCN
    GarySFBCN
    Participant

Wait until they start selling off rundown churches. The biggest building in the best location in countless villages up and down Spain. Emptier and emptier with every passing year…..sort of like the vicarage.

I would gladly purchase one if it were for sale in Barcelona.

Anonymous
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Participant

@garysfbcn wrote:

I would gladly purchase one if it were for sale in Barcelona.

What about the Sagrada Familia? (if you don’t mind living in a building site)

Anonymous
    Participant

I think you will find that the Churches are the assets of the Catholic Church. They dont need the cash & in the current climate there are very wealthy elderly who are praying for better times for the next generation & such will be contributing to the Church as sort of blessing money unlike blood money.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.